Monday, May 23, 2011

Top 5 most annoying things on facebook

This post needs no introduction. So I’m directly diving into the topic. Haven’t you ever, at least once, felt Facebook’s going nowhere..??? Other than the fact that it’s giving publicity to my blog, I’ve been losing interest in it, big time. I pondered what the reasons are and I found many. Here is the Top 5.

5. The about Me’s: “I’m the coolest Virgo/The most adventurous Piscean....”
Who the hell wants to know your sun sign..?? You’ve mentioned you date of birth. That’s more than enough. You tell your sun sign and you want us to figure out what it is..?? Holy shit.. Do you think we are CID Pradhyuman’s fans to go into that much of detail..??? And what about writing dialogs and song excerpts? Who the hell you think you are..?? Anand Bakshi..?? Gulzar..?? Or Wordsworth..??? You should be ashamed of yourself..

4. The Likes and the Super Likes: Someone says something good; I appreciate that you are appreciating it. You like it and comment it saying super like. Why, Why, Why..??? “Like” was an out of the box concept. Please let it be.. Mr. Zukerberg is not considering of including Super like, Ultra Like, Mega Like, Bumper Like, Solid Like and so on.. Please stop using those short lived super likes..!! Its irritating.

3. Tagging you: It’s so common for me to wake up on a weekend to find whopping 45-50 notifications on my profile because some moron would have tagged me in a stupid flower vase image or a digitized “god knows what it is” image and everyone (literally) in his/her friend list has commented, liked, super liked on it. Some even commented why I am not tagged. God knows which asylum these taggers come from, but hell, it’s annoying to the core. Please tag me, only if my bloody face is visible in the image. (I’m crying.. :-()

2. “Checking In”: This is the latest and the dumbest buzz on facebook. You checked into a hotel. Good. You checked out of airport, Great. You checked into a brothel. Fantastic..!!! But who the hell told you that you can check in and out of your own home, Moron..??? We can’t take it... WE REALLY CAN’T TAKE 365 (or if you go home 10 times, that’s a fucking 3650) check ins and check outs on our wall. Please spare us. Till this second, I’m only glad to have not seen someone checked in and out of Toilet on my wall. Thank heavens.!!!!

1. And Finally, the most irritating
a) Sindhu’s Chickens are mighty and hungry and need to be fed.
b) Meera Raghavan wants to share a bunch of beautiful electric roses
c) Sandy’s pig found a brown truffle on your farm
d) Do you think Tejaswi is Gay..???
e) Is Deepthi Hathwar sexy..???

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooo. Oops. Did that remind you of Himesh..?? I’m very sorry. But Nooooooooooooooo. I’m really, terribly, awkwardly upset because of these kinds of updates on my wall. Fuck off. FUCK OOOOOOFFFFFF..!!! Who on earth creates such applications..?? What on earth will make you think you’ve to use this app..??? I say CIA should’ve included those creators and users of these apps in the hit list, with Osama. Use your brains, at least occasionally, pleeeeease.

Rest, facebook is good, fun and “THE” thing to keep in touch with your buddies and know what’s up with them. Now that I’ve told you all these, please don’t take revenge on me by posting the above on my wall. Happy facebooking.. :o)

7 comments:

  1. Hmm Yes I totally agree with most of ur comments.. I too hav so many of them in common to get irritated..
    1.Ppl nw hav started showing their love to their hubby/wife using FB ??? Most irritating to me.. Pls get to knw ther is a msg tab too,where u can do some private conversations.. I am nt restricting anyone here.. but ur talks are no business for us. And if anyone else here wants to gimme suggestion as to I can block the user,I don wanna do it.. I knw ppl who r doing it were not same before and wil not remain same for long time.. and I am confirming too tat i am nt at al jealous on anyone :P Just thought ppl shld hav little commonsense which is nt common to all :D:D:D


    2. Pls stop tagging anyone in some stupid good mrng and gud nite pictures.. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ufffff as soon as i posted the above comment and logged into FB i founfthe below one..

    "BROTHER'S WEEK... If u have brother, whom u love a lot.... who made u cry sometimes..Pulled ur hair..fought wid u as if it was da end of the world..Stood up for u...Drove u crazy....Watched u succeed....Saw u fall...Picked u back up....scolded u on...Made u strong...& U can't do without them...Copy n paste dis on ur status....I did dis coz i hv the "Best Brother" in dis world.."

    MY GOD.. Ths was happening in msgs saying send to these many ppl to avoid some bad things,nw in FB..!!!!! who the hell wil start al ths.. ?? Pls guys just think once wen u post al ths stuff,if at al any of ur friend does.t hav de ppl u hav mentioned in de post.. u'll be responsible for their tears.. brother,sister r ok.. but wen these post come wit DAD,MOM.. pls pls do thnk once before if u wanna post it..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well said Tej FB its not face book its FAKE BOOK...
    For god sake i beg this people to be true for themselves at least

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Vara: Ha ha..!!! Really fed up of it.. I should've made it top 10 instead of top 5..
    @Anil: :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well said bro..good one...SUPER LIKE...:P lolz.. using super like because i dont have a like tab here :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. CID Pradhyuman.. ha ha ha... BTW, I do not remember given you any beautiful electric roses.. :P

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Suuny (Sal, is that you..??) Infact, I'm planning to add a fb gadget to my blog. Hav to work it out..

    @Meer: You gotta be on fb to understand what the above really means.. You and your customized privacy theory.. OMG..

    ReplyDelete